We collect anonymous, non-personal information about visitors in a number of ways, including tracking visitor activities through your IP address, computer settings and browsing history on our website. We do not collect personal information about visitors unless visitors voluntarily submit it to us, for example in connection with subscribing to our website or contacting us via the online contact form. For those scenarios, please see the categories of personally identifiable information below.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONALLY IDENFIABLE INFORMATION:
- Your name,
- Your email address, and
- Message details you send with inquiries
- MODIFICATION OR REMOVAL PROCESS: Please contact us if you wish to modify your information
- DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS: We do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third party sources.
- THIRD PARTY TRACKING: As a matter of transparency, we’ve decided to disclose to you whether third parties can acquire and track your personally identifiable information through our website. Google and other sites listed below can track you through this Site as we use their services for social media and infrastructure purposes. Google participates in the NIA opt out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google Plus. You can also visit the following sites to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web:
You can use programs such as Privacy Badger to further control the collection of information regarding you online.
Use of IP Addresses
Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information. We use your IP address primarily to help diagnose problems, and to administer our website.
What does ClassCodes.com do with collected information?
- PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. Examples of such services include, but are not limited to, third parties providing email facilitation and hosting. However, please note that if you leave the Site and purchase a product or service we promote, the company you purchase from will notify us of the purchase as well as certain identifying information for you. We do not share this information with others.
- ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis. Your personal information will not be detailed in this aggregate data.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company,
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
- SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our Company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Site and from orders of our product including your customer information. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, your personally identifiable information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
- DMCA CLAIM DISCLOSURES. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, better known as the “DMCA”. Should we receive a claim of copyright infringement, we will comply with the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA. Part of that compliance may require the disclosure of your identity if you are either the allegedly infringing party or the party filing the copyright infringement complaint.
Classcodes.com takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of your personal information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information.
Other Websites and Links
Our website may contain links to other websites not owned or operated by classcodes.com. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the security or content of such websites.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Notification of Changes
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
We do not collect any information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age and no portion of our website is designed to attract children under the age of 13.