Worry Free Payroll Services for Staffing Companies
With our Payroll Services for Staffing Companies, you just give us the hours (Or enter them yourself), and we’ll do the rest!
- We setup, run payroll, and file taxes for you
- We calculate paychecks & all payroll taxes
- Free direct deposit & year-end W-2s
- No tax pre-payment, pay only when it’s due
- Instant alerts from our error detection technology
- Guaranteed error-free paychecks & payroll taxes
- Build a relationship with a designated expert – unlimited support
- Free new hire reporting for W-2 employees
- Free certified payrolls
- Detailed job costing and many other reports
Click below to get back to the revenue-producing functions of your business.
Quite simply, an HRO is a “one stop shop” that allows staffing businesses to outsource most of the time-consuming, and costly non-productive functions associated with employee administration.
[av_one_half first av_uid=’av-9wqd3y9′]
What is an “HRO” and how can it help my staffing company?
As an owner or manager of a staffing company, does it feel as though the government has made you an uncompensated, highly penalized tax collector? Yet none of your HR and payroll processing employer responsibilities have anything to do with your core business or the revenue-generating operations of your company.
HR Outsourcing Organizations (“HRO’s”) can provide cost-effective services that help staffing businesses better manage their employer responsibilities and risks. HRO’s are in the “business of employment” and provide real relief to staffing companies through services and resources that include payroll, employment tax administration, safety/risk management support, human resources support, labor law compliance, as well as employee benefit programs and reporting.
By “hiring” an HRO to assume these non-core, non-productive business functions, you are free to manage your company’s product or service development, production, marketing, sales, and service.
[av_testimonials style=’slider_large’ columns=’2′ grid_style=” interval=’5′ font_color=” custom_title=” custom_content=” admin_preview_bg=” av_uid=’av-wk0nfl’]
[av_testimonial_single src=’40341′ name=” subtitle=” link=’http://’ linktext=” av_uid=’av-v08c1t’]
I was hesitant in switching my payroll provider halfway through the year, but the process was very smooth and stress-free. Class Codes took care of everything and made sure we had a seamless transition. I am very pleased and impressed with the speed and accuracy of their payroll service. They usually process our payroll and overnight all checks (Or check stubs) to my employees within 24 hours of receiving all the information.
[av_testimonial_single src=’40343′ name=” subtitle=” link=” linktext=” av_uid=’av-806w8g1′]
We have been outsourcing our weekly payroll to Class Codes for several years now and could not be happier with their services. Our designated representative is very friendly and professional, always ready to answer any question or concern we may have. I particularly find very helpful the unlimited free payroll reports. I would recommend Class Codes as the first point of contact for any organization contemplating outsourcing their payroll.
[av_testimonial_single src=’40342′ name=” subtitle=” link=” linktext=” av_uid=’av-7ehl3a9′]
We used to run our bi-weekly payroll in-house, this started to take up so much of our time. It was a constant headache to keep up with all the regulatory changes and ensuring that our employees got paid on time. Outsourcing our payroll to Class Codes was the best decision ever, their flat admin fee is an excellent value for the money. We should have done it sooner!
[av_testimonial_single src=’40344′ name=” subtitle=” link=” linktext=” av_uid=’av-6z2zta9′]
Running our weekly payroll for over 200 employees used to be a very tedious burden which took a lot of time and resources from our company. Outsourcing to Class Codes was the right decision, and we could not be happier with their professional and friendly services. Highly recommended!
[av_testimonial_single src=’40345′ name=” subtitle=” link=” linktext=” av_uid=’av-6lavaw1′]
I hired Class Codes because I wanted to retain control of my company. I never wanted to be held hostage by in-house payroll person(s) that could quit on a moment’s notice, or demand a raise knowing that only they knew the intricate details of their work. By outsourcing to a third party, I sleep well knowing that my payroll is done right at a rate that costs me significantly less than if I were to attempt to perform the same functions in-house.
[av_testimonial_single src=’40348′ name=” subtitle=” link=” linktext=” av_uid=’av-6avyn9d’]
Class Codes’ payroll operating system is the easiest payroll operating system around, requiring the least amount of time and energy to process payroll. We have reduced our weekly payroll processing from two days to two hours!
Process payroll your way!
We offer custom relationships and responsibilities with all our customers, enabling clients to get access to the functions they need and want while letting us handle the rest.
You pick the date that you want to process and print checks; you decide the best check-funding option that best suits your needs (Automatic draft, wire, etc.). Have us process payroll for you, or you can do it yourself! We can FedEx checks anywhere in the country, or, you can print right in your office.
We believe in radical service, and accommodating customers in the most outrageous opportunities we can find.
Don’t like computers? Don’t worry about it! Simply fax or email your payroll time and rates, and we’ll do the rest!
Questions? We’ve got your back
With Class Codes, we aren’t your typical corporate-minded payroll processors. We understand that payroll and paperwork are sometimes delayed. We will never refuse service due to self-imposed deadlines. The only deadlines that we impose on clients are those that are imposed on us (Banks, FedEx, etc).
What an HRO can do for your Staffing Company!
- Relief from issuing & signing payroll checks
- Reduced IRS payroll tax liability
- Relief from payroll administration
- Online payroll system
- Relief from filing quarterly 940 & 941 payroll tax reports
- Relief from maintaining I-9’s and W-4’s
- Facilitate Direct Deposits
- Relief from producing W-2’s and handling questions at year end
- Relief from payroll tax deposits & audits
- Free Pay Cards
- Relief from withholding & filing employee FICA, FUTA & SUTA
- Relief from withholding & remitting medical insurance premiums
- Relief from processing employee deductions & garnishments
Numerous benefit options!
- Relief from benefits administration (Payments, reporting, etc.)
- Relief from COBRA administration
- Negotiate cost for group plan
- Flexible health insurance programs
- Provision of captive health plans (Pooled plans) or customized small group plans
- Section 125 Administration
- Prescription drug or discount cards
- HMO & PPO plans
- Administration of current client benefits
- Individual programs available
- Dental plans
- Other voluntary products: Supplemental insurance, FSA, short & long term disability (And more)
- 401(K) retirement plans
- Medicare supplement solutions
- Employee handbooks
- SUTA claim management
- Legal consultation – interviews, hiring, disciplines, & termination
- Training & Workshops
- Compliance assistance with ADA, EEOC, FMLA, ERISHA, etc.
- Reduce turnover & turnover costs
- Lower employee labor burden
- Improve cash flow, streamline costs; one transfer per pay period covers all costs.
- Develop job descriptions & maintenance
- Drug testing programs
[av_headline_rotator before_rotating=” after_rotating=” interval=’5′ animation=” tag=’p’ size=’30’ align=’center’ custom_title=” admin_preview_bg=” av_uid=’av-5yiz9q9′]
[av_rotator_item title=’Reduce Employee Administration Responsibilities’ link=” linktarget=” custom_title=” av_uid=’av-5amnwld’]
[av_rotator_item title=’Minimize Legal Liabilities’ link=” linktarget=” custom_title=” av_uid=’av-4vpp23l’]
[av_rotator_item title=’Increase Company Attractiveness’ link=” linktarget=” custom_title=” av_uid=’av-4i79wv5′]
[av_rotator_item title=’Gain Time to Focus on Your Bottom Line’ link=” linktarget=” custom_title=” av_uid=’av-4354lep’]
How we work for you, your employees, and your profitability
“Owners and contractors can complete projects without any accidents through a combination of effort, attention, and the proper actions.” – Ron Prichard Ph.D
Our goal is to cost-effectively relieve our clients of the daily distractions of employee administration.
By freeing up your time to focus on your core business of production, service, and sales, we can help you increase efficiency and enhanced profitability for your company.
We achieve this by providing integrated staffing business solutions in the areas of human resources and employee benefits administration; thereby eliminating many headaches, confusion, and hassles from your company. The result is an affordable, professionally managed solution.
As the client, you remain responsible for employee hiring, supervision, and termination. The HRO assumes responsibility for a variety of employer duties, including payroll processing, tax filings (FICA, FUTA, SUTA), employment verification, and (in some cases) employee benefit programs.
Our staff is dedicated solely to these aspects of employee administration. We stay current on all legal requirements, changes in taxation, employment regulations, and related areas of compliance.
Once your company becomes a client, all you need to do is submit your payroll information and make one transfer of funds per pay period, and we do the rest.
How Staffing Companies Can Reduce Payroll Costs
“The average small business owner spends between 7-25% of his or her time handling employee-related paperwork, according to the U.S Small Business Administration.” -HR.com
One of the most costly employee administration functions that any employer must contend with is payroll administration. Whether your company runs payroll weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly, it ends up costing you hours of time effectively wasted on an entirely non-profit generating activity.
Approximately 33% of employers who run their own payrolls will, at some point, have a penalty or fine for late or inaccurate payroll related tax filings.
Adding to the payroll-related cost for many employers are fines and penalties due to incorrect calculations, late tax filings, and the inadvertent violation of state or federal regulations, statutes, or laws.
By failing to utilize current technology or updated payroll regulations many employers increase the time and expense associated with payroll administration. Without these resources or the assistance of an HRO’s expert staff, those organizations have placed themselves at a tremendous disadvantage and added nothing to their company’s bottom line.
Our HRO service will introduce current technology, up-to-date payroll systems, as well as professional payroll associates and support. Since our HRO payroll service accepts payroll information via fax, the Internet, or phone, your company gains the full advantage of our flexibility and value-added services.
We follow through with added assistance for all clients. Helping you stay focused on your organization’s bottom line is our goal. With each payroll processed, our HRO service provides a variety of informative, easy-to-read and easy-to-understand payroll reports. Job costing, certified payrolls, direct deposits, and even custom payroll reports are not a challenge when utilizing our services.
Fortune 500 level benefits made affordable for small to mid-sized staffing companies
The buying power and economies of scale provided through Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) helps small and medium-sized staffing companies to compete with large corporations by offering Fortune 500 quality benefits to employees. These are the same type of benefits typically affordable to only large companies.
It’s a proven fact; quality benefits will help your company attract and retain top quality employees. Numerous studies have shown that providing or offering employees attractive benefit programs; employers can significantly reduce turnover and increase morale within their workforce. With a strong benefits program, you decrease the risk of acting as a training center for competitors who may hire away your best performers.
Through an HRO, you can finally offer your employees increased benefits and added incentives, including quality low-cost health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plans, long and short-term disability insurance, life insurance, and flexible benefit plans.
We are ready and able to assist your staffing company in obtaining enhanced benefit plans at affordable costs.
Benefits available to your staffing business include:
- Comprehensive Health Care Plans
- Mini-Med Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-term Disability Plans
- Vision Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Coverages
- Cafeteria/Flex 125 Plan
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
How can you reduce risk for your staffing company?
A relationship with our HRO service introduces you and your company to the services, benefits, and protection afforded through a Human Resources Outsourcing organization.
As a client, you will have direct access to assistance from trained and experienced human resources professionals. You will receive a policies & procedures manual and employee handbooks prepared specifically for your company. The courts have repeatedly ruled that clear, written policies can help you limit or even avoid punitive damages.
Your relationship with us can substantially reduce exposure to potential fines, penalties, and lawsuits commonly associated with employer-based workforce and employee administration.
Additionally, and HR representative will be able to assist you with difficult decisions regarding the hiring, reprimand, or termination of employees. The HR department can also help you with many other employee related needs, such as pre employment screening tools, background checks, drug testing and more.
Cost Benefit Analysis of outsourcing to an HRO
What is your “Current” cost for employee administration?
[av_table purpose=’tabular’ pricing_table_design=’avia_pricing_default’ pricing_hidden_cells=” caption=” responsive_styling=’avia_responsive_table’ av_uid=’av-3iud5i9′] [av_row row_style=” av_uid=’av-2vjpysh’][av_cell col_style=” av_uid=’av-2h7pksh’]
Payroll Processing Duties -2.0%
- Time card & wage verification
- Compute time & wages
- Resolve payroll deductions
- Calculate garnishment deductions
- Calculate child support deductions
- Administer benefit deductions
- Track vacation & holiday pay
- Maintain required payroll records
- Check printing & signing
- Monitor payroll regulations
- Prepare payroll registers
- Prepare quarterly payroll reports
- Annual W-2 preparation
- Certified payroll reports
- All year-end payroll reports
[/av_cell][av_cell col_style=” av_uid=’av-25j99dt’]
HR & Personnel Management -3.0%
- Staffing requirements (including recruiting, hiring, discipline, advertising, interviewing, screening, firing, & performance evaluations)
- Employee orientations & training
- Resolve unemployment claims
- Establish & maintain employee files
- Prepare, update, & distribute employee handbooks
- Maintain employee personnel & payroll files
- Estimate monthly work comp premiums
- Workers Compensation year end audit
- Investigate workplace accidents
- Administer workers compensation claims
- Develop & maintain a safety plan
- Maintain OSHA 300 log
- Implement & monitor safety program
[/av_cell][/av_row] [av_row row_style=” av_uid=’av-1p4rjlt’][av_cell col_style=” av_uid=’av-150dfvl’]
Payroll Tax Administration -2.0%
- Calculate all payroll taxes
- Make Federal 940 & 941 tax deposits
- Penalties & Interest for late tax filings
- File state unemployment returns
- Calculate & administer FUTA, SUTA, FICA
- File federal unemployment returns
- Complete and submit all quarterly & year-end tax reports
- File 940 & 941 reports annual reconciliation
- Complete & maintain employee W-4’s
[/av_cell][av_cell col_style=” av_uid=’av-t3ac75′]
Benefits Administration -1.5%
- Introduction & orientation to all employees
- Completion & administration of enrollment & re-enrollment procedures
- Claims filing & follow up
- COBRA administration
- Track benefit eligibility dates
- Reconcile insurance billings
- Provide HIPPA certificates
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Employee benefit record keeping
Total Employer Cost for Employee Administration:
(As a percent of gross payroll)
*Based on Information Obtained from The University of Texas-Arlington and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce has estimated the above costs at 8.4% of gross payroll.
We can SIGNIFICANTLY help reduce the employer cost of employee administration, performing ALL of our services for a LOW admin fee, charged as a percentage of taxable wages . Our admin fee is…
Generally around 3%
…of taxable wages (No charge applied to non-taxable wages).
Additional Resources from around the web:
- Staffing Industry Facts & Data. How big is the staffing industry? What sectors are growing/shrinking? Who works in it? What types of jobs are available? The American Staffing Association provides staffing industry facts and data, from in-house surveys and external sources, to characterize the size and scope of the staffing industry for employers and employees.
- How Much Runway Remains? While slowing, the staffing and recruiting industry continue to grow faster than jobs overall and the economy.
- United States Staffing Association: The United States Staffing Association (Or U.S.S.A) is a national association for Independent Staffing companies. The U. S. S. A provides the latest economic metrics within the staffing industry, opportunities for cost-effective/cutting-edge training; discounted pricing on needed services; and a sounding board on issues affecting our industry.
Find out just how affordable our services are →
Payroll Services for Staffing Companies