Workers Compensation Code 9328
See the NCCI basic manual phraseologies for workers compensation code 9328 on the bulleted item(s) below.
If you have a classification question or believe you have been incorrectly classified, please see The Employer’s Workers Compensation Classification Guide.
To learn more about defining manual classifications, determining manual rates (And much more), download The National Council on Compensation Insurance. A must-have for workers compensation insurance agents, brokers, and underwriters.
You can also fill out our online form get a PEO quote for workers compensation code 9328.
Looking to maximize your marketing and prospecting efforts? Download the USA Business Database. Search, filter, and target specific businesses by industry, city, state, county, and more!
- 9328 Trucking NOC—Garage, Dock and Warehouse Employees of Trucking Firms (Oregon)
These Classification Codes and Phraseology are NCCI Copyrighted materials, used with permission of NCCI © Copyright 1986-2018, National Council on Compensation Insurance, Inc. This is a representative list of NCCI Classification Codes and Phraseology which may be used for reference purposes only and may or may not be current. This list should not be relied on by any end users as current information, with current Classification Codes and Phraseology obtainable directly from NCCI. NCCI shall have no liability to any end user for the use or inability to use the Classification List and Phraseology provided on this website.
Rate for Work Comp Code 9328
Need the rate for workers compensation code 9328? NCCI provides rates and loss costs that are specific to each applicable NCCI code and state (Some states do not apply). You can obtain this information within NCCI’s Riskworkstation™ “Quick Rate” at no charge.
Simply follow these steps below.
Quick Rate is located within Riskworkstation™ which you can access from the Agents/Brokers page on ncci.com. When accessing Riskworkstation™ for the first time you will need to read the “Terms and Conditions of Use”, then click “Accept” at the bottom of the page.
- The left sidebar will show a collapsible menu with a heading that says “Quick Rates”. Enter workers compensation code “9328” into the box that says “Enter class code separated by commas”. Below that box, there is a dropdown menu that says “Select a state”. Select the state in which you are looking for the rate, and then click the “Search” button.
- For more information on how to use the product, access Riskworkstation™ Overview – Webinar on Demand.
The NCCI Riskworkstation™ also provides access to a variety of other useful tools and resources. View the Products and Services page for Riskworkstation™ pricing information:
- Analyze Mods and Losses: Get essential information for evaluating a risk including experience rating mods and worksheets, RiskSnapshot® reports, test mods, or CCPAP factors.
- Classify a Risk: Get more details on a risk and validate information using IRMI’s Cross-Reference Guide, Best’s Underwriting Guide, Quick Scopes, and Risk History Report.
- Create Test Mods: Use real-time calculations for “What-if?” scenarios.
- Receive Notifications: Get alerts when updates are made to experience ratings, CCPAP factors, and IRMI Guides.
- Quick Rates: Provides fast access to state-approved rates and loss costs.
- Quick Mods: Provides current mods for up to 20 Risk IDs at one time.
NCCI Scope of Coverage for 9328
For an authoritative scope of coverage for work comp code 9328, you will need to purchase access to the NCCI Scopes manual.
Workers Compensation Code 9328: Phraseology by state
Looking for the index phraseology for a code other than 9328? Use the interactive map below to select a state and view an index of the applicable codes and phraseology.
Workers Compensation Code 9328