NAICS Code 326121 – Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing
Definition of NAICS Code 326121: This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in converting plastics resins into nonrigid plastics profile shapes (except film, sheet, and bags), such as rod, tube, and sausage casings.
- You can also download your own copy of the complete 2017 NAICS Classification Manual. The NAICS Manual is updated every five years. The 2017 copy will be applicable until a new edition is produced in 2022.
Cross Reference Guide for Code 326121
What codes are similar to this classification that might be a more applicable code? The cross-reference guide below displays the codes for other similar industries. Please review to find the most applicable classification.
- Manufacturing plastics film, plastics unlaminated sheet, and plastics bags–are classified in Industry 32611, Plastics Packaging Materials and Unlaminated Film and Sheet Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing plastics hoses–are classified in Industry NAICS 326220, Rubber and Plastics Hoses and Belting Manufacturing.
Other Index Entries for NAICS 326121
The North American Industry Classification System contains multiple index entries that are each descriptive of the same code. The bulleted list below shows all applicable index entries (Current and former) that are associated with this classification. These index entries further elaborate on the scope of applicable industries that have already been defined at the top of this page.
- Casings, sausage, nonrigid plastics, manufacturing
- Profile shapes (e.g., rod, tube), nonrigid plastics, manufacturing
- Rod, nonrigid plastics, manufacturing
- Sausage casings, plastics, manufacturing
- Tube, nonrigid plastics, manufacturing
Suggested Insurance Conversion Table for NAICS Code 326121
Looking for an insurance classification other than the North American Industry Classification System? If a company falls within the industry defined on this page, then the class codes mentioned below may be applicable. Please note that the bulleted cross-reference guide below is not authoritative. Users should have an insurance professional review to ensure proper insurance classification.
- NCCI WC (Varies by state): 4459
- CA WC: 4494
- DE WC: 0222
- PA WC: 222
- MI WC: 4459
- NJ WC: 4459
- NY WC: 4459
- WY WC: 326121
- GL: 58058
- SIC: 3082
Resources: Praxiom, AceGroup, TDI, California Division of Workers Compensation, Delaware Workers Compensation Manual, Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Manual, Michigan Workers’ Compensation Placement Facility: Classification Definitions, New Jersey Workers Compensation and Employers Liability Insurance Manual, New York Workers Compensation and Employers Liability, North American Industry Classification System, Florida Underwriting Guide: Commercial General Liability Classifications, Standard Industrial Classifications.
The suggested cross reference guide for NAICS code 326121 is based on our research using the resources cited above.
Correlating Code Breakdown for North American Industry Classification System
NAICS codes are broken down by digit. The broadest description starts with the 2 digit sector codes. The 3 digit subsector codes are more specific, then the 4 digit industry group, 5 digit industry, and the most specific is the 6 digit NAICS code (Where you are now). If the code on this page does not describe the industry of the business in question, then select the largest applicable code below. From there, follow through the progression of smaller digits to the larger digits in order to obtain the most specific 6 digit classification.
- Sector 31-33: Manufacturing
- Subsector 326: Plastics and Rubber Products Manufacturing
- Industry Group 3261: Plastics Product Manufacturing
- Industry 32612: Plastics Pipe, Pipe Fitting, and Unlaminated Profile Shape Manufacturing
- 6 Digit Code(s) NAICS 326121: Unlaminated Plastics Profile Shape Manufacturing
- 6 Digit Code(s) NAICS 326122: Plastics Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing
Other helpful NAICS Downloads
View the download page for the material below.
- The North American Industry Classification System (PDF)
- 2017 NAICS Structure with Change Indicator (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Descriptions (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 6-Digit Codes (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Structure Summary Table (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Cross Reference (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2012 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2012 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2012 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS to 2002 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2007 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2007 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to SIC Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2002 6-Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
- 2002 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
NAICS Code 326121