NAICS 5 Digit Industry 71391 – Golf Courses and Country Clubs
Definition of NAICS 5 Digit Industry 71391: See industry description for NAICS 713910 below.
Industry Description of NAICS Code 713910: This industry comprises of the following:
- Establishments primarily engaged in operating golf courses (except miniature) and
- Establishments primarily engaged in operating golf courses, along with dining facilities and other recreational facilities that are known as country clubs. These establishments often provide food and beverage services, equipment rental services, and golf instruction services.
Cross-References for Industry 71391
What codes are similar to this industry that might be more applicable? The cross-reference guide below displays the codes that are similar to industry 71391. Please review to find the most applicable classification.
- Operating driving ranges and miniature golf courses–are classified in Industry NAICS 713990, All Other Amusement and Recreation Industries; and
- Operating resorts where golf facilities are combined with accommodations–are classified in Industry Group 7211, Traveler Accommodation.
Other Index Entries for NAICS 5-Digit Industry 71391
The North American Industry Classification System contains multiple index entries that are each descriptive of the same code. The bulleted list below shows all applicable index entries (Current and former) that are associated with industry 71391. These index entries further elaborate on the scope of applicable industries that have already been defined at the top of this page.
- Country clubs
- Golf and country clubs
- Golf courses (except miniature, pitch-n-putt)
Industry Breakdown for North American Industry Classification System
NAICS codes are broken down by digit. The broadest description starts with the 2 digit sector codes. The 3 digit subsector codes are more specific, then the 4 digit industry group, 5 digit industry (Where you are now), and the most specific is the 6 digit NAICS code. If the code on this page does not describe the industry of the business in question, then select the largest applicable code below. From there, follow through the progression of smaller digits to the larger digits in order to obtain the most specific 6 digit classification.
- Sector 71: Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation
Other helpful NAICS Downloads
View the download page for the material below.
- The North American Industry Classification System (PDF)
- 2017 NAICS Structure with Change Indicator (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Descriptions (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 6-Digit Codes (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Structure Summary Table (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Cross Reference (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2012 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2012 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2012 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS to 2002 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2007 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2007 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to SIC Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2002 6-Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
- 2002 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
NAICS 5 Digit Industry 71391 | Class Codes