NAICS 5 Digit Industry 53119 – Lessors of Other Real Estate Property
Definition of NAICS 5 Digit Industry 53119: See industry description for NAICS 531190 below.
Industry Description of NAICS Code 531190: This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in acting as lessors of real estate (except buildings), such as manufactured home (i.e., mobile home) sites, vacant lots, and grazing land.
Cross-References for Industry 53119
What codes are similar to this industry that might be more applicable? The cross-reference guide below displays the codes that are similar to industry 53119. Please review to find the most applicable classification.
- Acting as lessors of buildings used as residences or dwellings including manufactured (mobile) homes on-site–are classified in Industry NAICS 531110, Lessors of Residential Buildings and Dwellings;
- Acting as lessors of buildings (except miniwarehouses and self-storage units) that are not used as residences or dwellings–are classified in Industry NAICS 531120, Lessors of Nonresidential Buildings (except Miniwarehouses); and
- Renting or leasing space for self-storage–are classified in Industry NAICS 531130, Lessors of Miniwarehouses and Self-Storage Units.
Other Index Entries for NAICS 5-Digit Industry 53119
The North American Industry Classification System contains multiple index entries that are each descriptive of the same code. The bulleted list below shows all applicable index entries (Current and former) that are associated with industry 53119. These index entries further elaborate on the scope of applicable industries that have already been defined at the top of this page.
- Agricultural property rental leasing
- Airport leasing, not operating airport, rental or leasing
- Equity real estate investment trusts (REITs), primarily leasing real estate (except residential buildings and dwellings, nonresidential buildings, miniwarehouses, and self-storage units)
- Farmland rental or leasing
- Flea market space (except under roof) rental or leasing
- Forest land rental or leasing
- Grazing land rental or leasing
- Land rental or leasing
- Manufactured (mobile) home parks
- Manufactured (mobile) home sites rental or leasing
- Mining property leasing
- Mobile (manufactured) home parks
- Mobile (manufactured) home site rental or leasing
- Railroad right of way leasing
- Real estate (except building) rental or leasing
- Residential trailer parks
- Trailer park or court, residential
- Vacant lot rental or leasing
- Vacation and recreation land rental or leasing
Industry Breakdown for North American Industry Classification System
NAICS codes are broken down by digit. The broadest description starts with the 2 digit sector codes. The 3 digit subsector codes are more specific, then the 4 digit industry group, 5 digit industry (Where you are now), and the most specific is the 6 digit NAICS code. If the code on this page does not describe the industry of the business in question, then select the largest applicable code below. From there, follow through the progression of smaller digits to the larger digits in order to obtain the most specific 6 digit classification.
- Sector 53: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
Other helpful NAICS Downloads
View the download page for the material below.
- The North American Industry Classification System (PDF)
- 2017 NAICS Structure with Change Indicator (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Descriptions (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 6-Digit Codes (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Structure Summary Table (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Cross Reference (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2012 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2012 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2012 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS to 2002 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2007 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2007 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to SIC Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2002 6-Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
- 2002 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
NAICS 5 Digit Industry 53119 | Class Codes