NAICS 5 Digit Industry 33792 – Blind and Shade Manufacturing
Definition of NAICS 5 Digit Industry 33792: See industry description for NAICS 337920 below.
Industry Description of NAICS Code 337920: This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing one or more of the following: venetian blinds, other window blinds, shades; curtain and drapery rods, poles; and/or curtain and drapery fixtures. The blinds and shades may be made on a stock or custom basis and may be made of any material.
Cross-References for Industry 33792
What codes are similar to this industry that might be more applicable? The cross-reference guide below displays the codes that are similar to industry 33792. Please review to find the most applicable classification.
- Manufacturing canvas awnings–are classified in Industry NAICS 314910, Textile Bag and Canvas Mills; and
- Manufacturing curtains and draperies–are classified in Industry NAICS 314120, Curtain and Linen Mills.
Other Index Entries for NAICS 5-Digit Industry 33792
The North American Industry Classification System contains multiple index entries that are each descriptive of the same code. The bulleted list below shows all applicable index entries (Current and former) that are associated with industry 33792. These index entries further elaborate on the scope of applicable industries that have already been defined at the top of this page.
- Blinds (e.g., mini, venetian, vertical), all materials, manufacturing
- Curtain or drapery fixtures (e.g., poles, rods, rollers) manufacturing
- Curtain rods and fittings manufacturing
- Fixtures (e.g., poles, rods, rollers), curtain and drapery, manufacturing
- Miniblinds manufacturing
- Porch shades, wood slat, manufacturing
- Shade pulls, window, manufacturing
- Shades, window (except outdoor canvas awnings), manufacturing
- Venetian blinds manufacturing
- Vertical blinds manufacturing
- Window shade rollers and fittings manufacturing
- Window shades (except awnings) manufacturing
Industry Breakdown for North American Industry Classification System
NAICS codes are broken down by digit. The broadest description starts with the 2 digit sector codes. The 3 digit subsector codes are more specific, then the 4 digit industry group, 5 digit industry (Where you are now), and the most specific is the 6 digit NAICS code. If the code on this page does not describe the industry of the business in question, then select the largest applicable code below. From there, follow through the progression of smaller digits to the larger digits in order to obtain the most specific 6 digit classification.
- Sector 31-33: Manufacturing
Other helpful NAICS Downloads
View the download page for the material below.
- The North American Industry Classification System (PDF)
- 2017 NAICS Structure with Change Indicator (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Descriptions (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 6-Digit Codes (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Structure Summary Table (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Cross Reference (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2012 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2012 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2012 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS to 2002 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2007 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2007 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to SIC Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2002 6-Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
- 2002 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
NAICS 5 Digit Industry 33792 | Class Codes