NAICS 5 Digit Industry 32591 – Printing Ink Manufacturing
Definition of NAICS 5 Digit Industry 32591: See industry description for NAICS 325910 below.
Industry Description of NAICS Code 325910: This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing printing and inkjet inks and inkjet cartridges.
Cross-References for Industry 32591
What codes are similar to this industry that might be more applicable? The cross-reference guide below displays the codes that are similar to industry 32591. Please review to find the most applicable classification.
- Recycling inkjet cartridges–are classified in U.S. Industry NAICS 811212, Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance;
- Manufacturing writing, drawing, and stamping ink–are classified in U.S. Industry NAICS 325998, All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing toners and toner cartridges for photocopiers, fax machines, computer printers, and similar office machines–are classified in U.S. Industry NAICS 325992, Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing.
Other Index Entries for NAICS 5-Digit Industry 32591
The North American Industry Classification System contains multiple index entries that are each descriptive of the same code. The bulleted list below shows all applicable index entries (Current and former) that are associated with industry 32591. These index entries further elaborate on the scope of applicable industries that have already been defined at the top of this page.
- Bronze printing inks manufacturing
- Duplicating inks manufacturing
- Flexographic inks manufacturing
- Gold printing inks manufacturing
- Gravure inks manufacturing
- Inkjet cartridges manufacturing
- Inkjet inks manufacturing
- Inks, printing, manufacturing
- Letterpress inks manufacturing
- Lithographic inks manufacturing
- Offset inks manufacturing
- Printing inks manufacturing
- Screen process inks manufacturing
- Stencil inks manufacturing
- Textile printing inks manufacturing
Industry Breakdown for North American Industry Classification System
NAICS codes are broken down by digit. The broadest description starts with the 2 digit sector codes. The 3 digit subsector codes are more specific, then the 4 digit industry group, 5 digit industry (Where you are now), and the most specific is the 6 digit NAICS code. If the code on this page does not describe the industry of the business in question, then select the largest applicable code below. From there, follow through the progression of smaller digits to the larger digits in order to obtain the most specific 6 digit classification.
- Sector 31-33: Manufacturing
Other helpful NAICS Downloads
View the download page for the material below.
- The North American Industry Classification System (PDF)
- 2017 NAICS Structure with Change Indicator (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Descriptions (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 6-Digit Codes (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Structure Summary Table (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Cross Reference (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2012 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2012 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2012 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS to 2002 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2007 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2007 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to SIC Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2002 6-Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
- 2002 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
NAICS 5 Digit Industry 32591 | Class Codes