NAICS 5 Digit Industry 32213 – Paperboard Mills
Definition of NAICS 5 Digit Industry 32213: See industry description for NAICS 322130 below.
Industry Description of NAICS 322130: This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing paperboard from pulp. These establishments may manufacture or purchase pulp. In addition, the establishments may also convert the paperboard they make.
Cross-References for Industry 32213
What codes are similar to this industry that might be more applicable? The cross-reference guide below displays the codes that are similar to industry 32213. Please review to find the most applicable classification.
- Manufacturing pulp without manufacturing paperboard–are classified in Industry NAICS 322110, Pulp Mills;
- Converting paperboard without manufacturing paperboard–are classified in Industry Group 3222, Converted Paper Product Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing insulation board and other reconstituted wood fiberboard–are classified in U.S. Industry NAICS 321219, Reconstituted Wood Product Manufacturing.
Other Index Entries for NAICS 5-Digit Industry 32213
The North American Industry Classification System contains multiple index entries that are each descriptive of the same code. The bulleted list below shows all applicable index entries (Current and former) that are associated with industry 32213. These index entries further elaborate on the scope of applicable industries that have already been defined at the top of this page.
- Binder’s board manufacturing
- Bristols board stock manufacturing
- Cardboard stock manufacturing
- Chipboard (i.e., paperboard) stock manufacturing
- Coated board made in paperboard mills
- Container board stock manufacturing
- Folding boxboard stock manufacturing
- Kraft liner board manufacturing
- Leatherboard (i.e., paperboard based) made in paperboard mills
- Milk carton board made in paperboard mills
- Paperboard (e.g., can/drum stock, container board, corrugating medium, folding carton stock, linerboard, tube) manufacturing
- Paperboard coating, laminating, or treating in paperboard mills
- Paperboard mills
- Paperboard products (e.g., containers) made in paperboard mills
- Pulp and paperboard combined manufacturing
- Pulp mills producing paperboard
- Setup boxboard stock manufacturing
- Wet machine board mills
Industry Breakdown for North American Industry Classification System
NAICS codes are broken down by digit. The broadest description starts with the 2 digit sector codes. The 3 digit subsector codes are more specific, then the 4 digit industry group, 5 digit industry (Where you are now), and the most specific is the 6 digit NAICS code. If the code on this page does not describe the industry of the business in question, then select the largest applicable code below. From there, follow through the progression of smaller digits to the larger digits in order to obtain the most specific 6 digit classification.
- Sector 31-33: Manufacturing
Other helpful NAICS Downloads
View the download page for the material below.
- The North American Industry Classification System (PDF)
- 2017 NAICS Structure with Change Indicator (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Descriptions (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 6-Digit Codes (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Structure Summary Table (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Cross Reference (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2012 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2012 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2012 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS to 2002 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2007 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2007 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to SIC Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2002 6-Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
- 2002 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
NAICS 5 Digit Industry 32213 | Class Codes