NAICS 5 Digit Industry 31332 – Fabric Coating Mills
Definition of NAICS 5 Digit Industry 31332: See industry description for 313320 below.
Industry Description of NAICS Code 313320: This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in coating, laminating, varnishing, waxing, and rubberizing textiles and apparel.
Cross-References for Industry 31332
What codes are similar to this industry that might be more applicable? The cross-reference guide below displays the codes that are similar to industry 31332. Please review to find the most applicable classification.
- Establishments primarily engaged in dyeing and finishing textiles are classified in Industry NAICS 313310, Textile and Fabric Finishing Mills.
Other Index Entries for NAICS 5-Digit Industry 31332
The North American Industry Classification System contains multiple index entries that are each descriptive of the same code. The bulleted list below shows all applicable index entries (Current and former) that are associated with industry 31332. These index entries further elaborate on the scope of applicable industries that have already been defined at the top of this page.
- Garments, oiling (i.e., waterproofing)
- Laminating purchased textiles
- Leather, artificial, made from purchased fabric
- Metallizing purchased textiles
- Oilcloth manufacturing
- Oiling of purchased textiles and apparel
- Plastics coating of textiles and apparel
- Raincoats waterproofing (i.e., oiling)
- Rubberizing purchased capes
- Rubberizing purchased cloaks
- Rubberizing purchased clothing
- Rubberizing purchased coats
- Rubberizing purchased textiles and apparel
- Tapes, varnished and coated (except magnetic), made from purchased fabric
- Textile waterproofing
- Varnishing purchased textiles and apparel
- Vinyl coated fabrics manufacturing
- Waterproofing apparel, fabrics and textile products (e.g., oiling, rubberizing, waxing, varnishing)
- Waxing purchased textiles and apparel
Industry Breakdown for North American Industry Classification System
NAICS codes are broken down by digit. The broadest description starts with the 2 digit sector codes. The 3 digit subsector codes are more specific, then the 4 digit industry group, 5 digit industry (Where you are now), and the most specific is the 6 digit NAICS code. If the code on this page does not describe the industry of the business in question, then select the largest applicable code below. From there, follow through the progression of smaller digits to the larger digits in order to obtain the most specific 6 digit classification.
- Sector 31-33: Manufacturing
Other helpful NAICS Downloads
View the download page for the material below.
- The North American Industry Classification System (PDF)
- 2017 NAICS Structure with Change Indicator (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Descriptions (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 6-Digit Codes (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Structure Summary Table (XLS)
- 2017 NAICS Cross Reference (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2012 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2012 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2012 2-6 Digit Code File (XLS)
- 2012 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to 2007 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS to 2002 NAICS Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2007 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2007 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2007 NAICS Index File (XLS)
- 2007 6 Digit NAICS Code File (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS to SIC Crosswalk (XLS)
- 2002 NAICS Manual Definitions (PDF)
- 2002 6-Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
- 2002 2-6 Digit NAICS Code File (TXT)
NAICS 5 Digit Industry 31332 | Class Codes