Advertise with us!
Want to grow your online presence? Advertise with us! Our website is currently getting about 74K visitors per month, and growing! Viewers are typically looking for Work Comp, GL, NAICS, or SIC class codes. Our visitors fall into two major categories:
- About 80% are insurance agents or brokers looking for classification reference guide material — usually in the process of completing an application and preparing for submission.
- About 20% are direct insurance consumers that may not agree with the insurance classification that has been assigned to them.
Class Codes is the ultimate reference guide for insurance classification material. We have helped millions of agents and direct companies find the correct classification for their commercial P&C insurance policies.
Why Advertise with Class Codes?
- Leverage the unique search traffic of Class Codes to enhance your company’s brand. Our viewers use this site for essential information and references to effectively classify their agencies and businesses.
- Amplify your advertising spent by targeting your message to your intended audience: agents, brokers, and direct companies looking for insurance class codes.
- Capitalize on our ultimate classification reference guide to create marketing messages that resonate with users that are in the middle of the underwriting process. No other publication platform offers the same audience at such a critical time for insurance marketers.
- Maximize class codes’ research and guidance to engage your target audience on digital platforms. This site is the nation’s first and only free classification guide. Our site is responsive, attracting users at work on a desktop, or on the go with smartphones and tablets.
- Reach decision makers. Make sure your advertising efforts are reaching decision makers who can increase your marketshare and influence others to buy from you.
As this website grows, requirements to become an author for Class Codes will increase. Get locked into this unique opportunity by becoming an author today!
ADVERTISEMENTS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE INCLUDE:
*Guest posts are published permanently (With a do-follow link), but only promoted for a designated period of time. Banner ads are only published for a designated period of time*
91% of agents and brokers said they are likely to read content that is sponsored by a company as long as it is interesting or valuable to them.
78% of consumers believe that organizations providing custom content want to build good relationships.
68% of consumers spend time reading content from a brand they are interested in.
WHY WRITE A FEATURED GUEST POST FOR CLASS CODES?
- Visibility: Our website has high volume traffic;
- Build your Resumé: Diversify your professional resumé as an author for your industry;
- Search Engine Optimization: Help your website’s SEO with Do-Follow backlinks for your company website and/or social media profiles;
- Professionalism: Being an author can help earn respect from clients, coworkers, friends, and family as an expert of your trade;
- Traffic: Drive traffic to your website / social media profile with backlinks from the articles you publish on our website;
- Show off! Showcase your expertise to the world!
WHAT WE PUBLISH:
Articles should be educational and informative regarding the insurance industry. Types of acceptable article topics include (But are not limited to):
- Insurance news / research / developments
- Industry insights
- Reference guides
- Insurance pricing tutorials
- Risk management basics
- Personal experience with a particular underwriting/classification scenario.
To help keep users engaged in promoted content, (While providing more value for advertisers) we must require certain criteria:
- Articles must also be 100% original. Articles previously posted elsewhere on the web are prohibited.
- Article spinning (Rewriting/rephrasing previously published content) is prohibited.
- Articles must be factual, well researched, and citations must be used appropriately.
- No plagiarism.
- Minimum of 500 words – preferably 1,500 or more.
- Articles should be informative and/or educational. Keep in mind that the best way to sell your service is to be an expert on the topic and present quality information. If you do this, viewers will be more inclined to utilize you than if you were to directly write about how great you or your service is.
*For Banner ads, there are no requirements*
Fill out the contact form below to learn more about advertising with Class Codes
Write for us! | Class Codes